"What keeps you up at night?"
We reached out to nearly one hundred successful leadership speakers to ask them this very question. Overwhelmingly, the top answer was Lead Generation – by a large margin.
While this outcome wasn't surprising to us, it was unsettling.
Here we have successful entrepreneurs, business owners, and executives ... bestselling authors, hall-of-fame speakers, and leading authorities with fees from $10,000 to 'Please Inquire' ... yet they're losing sleep over where their next client will come from.
"If I just had more leads, things would be better"
It's an easy story to tell yourself, isn't it? So what's your next big lead generation buzzword on your list?
Inbound marketing? Outbound marketing? Networking? Drip funnels? Content creation? Authority building? Book writing? Social media?
You're hopeful it will work, but in your gut, you know it won't. And here's why:
Lead generation isn't the problem.
The problem is that you're not capitalizing on your current client relationships.
It's time you adjust your scopes
Sure, lead generation is part of the success equation. but it's not the multiplier.
Think about it.
With even the best strategy, you can only speak so many times and earn so much. For example, to add $1m to your bottom line this year, you'd need to add 40 events at $25,000 a pop to your existing schedule. If you want a million more bucks next year, you have to do it all again.
Forty additional events? No wonder everyone thinks lead generation is the issue!
Here's the bottom line: The real multiplier isn't attracting new clients. It's keeping them longer.
Keep your clients longer
You’ve spent thousands of hours mastering your speaking craft: perfecting your content & delivery, building relationships with bureaus and agents, and relentlessly marketing yourself as a speaker & trainer. The focus has paid off.
But over time, speaking has inadvertently become the destination instead of the launching pad for more fulfilling and profitable ongoing relationships.
It’s time to shift your focus beyond speaking, towards developing a clear follow-on learning path for your clients and audience.
A new approach
Let's revisit that $1m goal from a different perspective. Instead of 40+ additional engagements each year, consider presenting a follow-on training opportunity – a productized service – to each client. Here are a few examples:
- 5,000 employees @ $199 ea
- 1,700 indivuduals @ $49/mo
- 400 offices @ $2,499 ea
- 10 companies @ $100k
Any one of these would earn you an additional $1m over the course of the year ... in fact, a single client could earn you that!
The specific model (and even pricing) is irrelevant. What matters is that at least one of these options is well within reach for most every legitimate speaker.
It just requires a new approach.
When you begin to think this way, you no longer stress over lead generation tactics because your follow on services become your lead generation.
So how do you do it?
A ticket to your park
Pretend for a moment that your speaking business is a theme park.
Have you ever considered how theme parks make their money? It’s simple, really.
- They give you a reason to buy a ticket. They tell a compelling story that rises above the noise, such as, "Come visit The Most Magical Place on Earth!"
- They offer something for everyone. Multiple attractions like thrill rides, entertainment, dining experiences, water parks, special events.
- They keep you longer. Intentional rollouts make you hang around longer. Don't miss the lunchtime character meet. The 3pm extravaganza. The 6pm parade. The 9pm fireworks display.
- They offer leave-behinds. Take your memories home with photos, trinkets, and souveneirs to anchor this experience for months to come.
None of this is an accident.
It’s all intentionally designed to attract you, charge you more, and keep you longer. And it’s all communicated with a simple, easy-to-navigate map. The best parks (hello, Disney!) have mastered this art.
Now it’s your turn.
What does your "speaking business theme park" look like? Ask yourself:
- Why would clients buy a ticket to your park?
- What main attractions does it offer?
- How long do your clients stay?
- How soon will they return?
- How and why do they share their experience with others?
If you’re like most, your answers to these questions are a little … vague.
Do you see where this is headed?
It’s time to imagine & design your clear client path. The good news is, it doesn’t have to be complex.
We can help
We help you navigate these very decisions, and map out your intentional path to attract more corporate clients, charge them more, and keep them longer.
We call this your 7-Figure Roadmap, an accelerated process to grow your non-speaking-gig revenue, and give you the appropriate action steps to leverage your content, your brand, your niche, and your reputation.
How it works
Here’s how the 7-Figure Roadmap process looks:
- Prior to the first call, we’ll do some research and give you a little homework, as well. We’ll perform a thorough analysis of your public (and private, if you choose) material. We’ll also have some specific follow-up questions for you to help us prepare for our first call.
2-Hour Kickoff Workshop.
- We’ll discuss some of our findings, and further explore your current situation and assets. We'll unearth potential leaks in your business, expose some gaps, possible blind-spots, and high stress points. Then we’ll discuss what you want your future business to look like.
- Within a week of your call, we’ll provide you with your personalized end-to-end roadmap report that outlines your 7-figure non-speaking business model. Key elements include clear follow-on goals and specific instructions to get you there. Recommendations will include advice for marketing, sales, productized services, operations, and technology.
2-Hour Review & Refine Call.
- We’ll provide quick wins you can enact today, confirm ideal next steps, future opportunities, and discuss your new, clear map to move forward. We’ll make adjustments to your roadmap as necessary during this time.
- In addition, you’ll have 24/7 Unlimited email access for an entire 30 Days to ask questions, brainstorm, clarify direction, or anything else that’s on your mind. We want to make sure you maximize your investment and don’t leave anything to chance.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If after the first call, you decide the program is not for you, just let us know and we’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
Your 7-Figure Business Roadmap includes an in-depth actionable roadmap (valued at $1,250), two (2) two-hour consulting calls (valued at $1,000), and 24/7 unlimited email access for 30 days (typically only available with our $3,000 Advisory Retainer).
The price is $2,500.
**We now also offer a face-to-face option, which adds a full-day live meeting following the Kickoff Workshop to dig even deeper (valued at $4,000). If you're a fan of whiteboards, this is for you. This price is $6,000 all-inclusive.
- We’ve worked with leadership speakers for over a decade.
- We’ve designed and delivered multi-million-dollar products.
- We speak fluent organizational development and software development, so we know what works and what's possible.
Let's do this
At the end of the Roadmap process, we promise you’ll have fresh inspiration and insight, new clarity and perspective on your business, and actionable advice that will light a fire under your seat.
Quit going it alone. Partner with like-minded entrepreneurs to keep you laser-focused on your business goals and fast-track your success path.
Still have questions? Drop us a line.
Next steps. Asher will respond with a few questions and a link to schedule a 30-minute call. If we agree it's a good fit, we'll send you a payment link and schedule our first call to get started.
We'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for contacting us